Court Marriage in delhi

Get your Marriage solemnized without any hassle

  • Binding requirements for court marriage
  • Criteria for Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act, 1954 and Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
  • Procedure of court marriage
  • Document requirement or any additional requirement for marriage solemnization
  • Benefits of getting marriage registered
  • Prohibited relationships

Modern Indian generation these days don’t want to spend money on a big Indian fat marriage. So there is an alternative option for the young couples where they can does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages and can go for simple Court marriages which are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.

What Is Court Marriage And Who Can Perform The Same?

Under Court marriage parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate. Court marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954 can be performed between an Indian male and a female/or between an Indian and a foreigner irrespective of their caste or religion.

A marriage between an Indian and a Foreign national can also be solemnized under Special Marriage Act, 1954, if either one of Bridegroom or bride is a citizen of India before Marriage Registrar in India or foreign country.

What Are Binding Requirements For Court Marriage?

  • The bridegroom/bride must have completed the age of twenty-one (21) years and of eighteen (18) years simultaneously at the time of marriage.
  • The bridegroom/bride should not have any valid persisting marriage with any other person at the time of marriage.
  • The bridegroom/bride should not be suffering from unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder of any such kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children, or has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity.
  • The bridegroom/bride should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.
  • One of the party is the lineal ascendant of the other;
  • If one of the party was the wife or husband of lineal ascendant or descendant of the other;
  • If one of the party was wife of the brother or of the father’s or mother’s brother or of the grandfather’s or grandmother’s brother of the other,
  • If the two are in relation as brother and sister, uncle and niece, aunt and nephew, or children of brother and sister or of two brothers or of two sisters.

What Are The Services Advocate Amit Malik, Offers For Court Marriage?

Our services:

Our comprehensive range of end-to-end solutions includes following:

  • End to end services for Court Marriage.
  • Availability of court marriage registration once marriage is done.
  • We have expertise in preparing to file application for court marriage and getting your documents verified.
  • Free consultation for any enquiry that you may have about Court Marriage.
  • Application will be made by us and duly submitted.
  • We shall inform you of the date and time when your physical appearance will be required at the Registrar’s office.
  • You will get your Court Marriage solemnized without any hassles.

*Any fee, stamp duty and miscellaneous charges shall be payable extra.

Do contact us in case of any query related Court Marriage and much more.

To avail any of the above-stated services, kindly establish contact by posting a query at our site.

What is the Procedure Of Court Marriage?

Steps For Court Marriage

  • Notice of Intended Marriage
  • Publication of Notice
  • Objections to Marriage
  • Signing of Declaration
  • Place of Marriage
  • Certificate of Marriage

Detailed Procedure Of Court Marriage

  • Either of the parties who has resided in the District for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given needs to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the said district.
  • The Registrar of Marriage will then publish the Notice for 30 days by inviting any objections,
  • After the expiry of 30 days from the date of publication said notice, the marriage may be solemnized unless there is any objection.
  • The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office in District.
  • Both the parties are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization at the specified marriage office along with three witnesses

What Are Various Documents Required For Court Marriage?

  • Application form in the prescribed format along with prescribed fee for the marriage
  • Passport Size Photographs of both the parties
  • Residential Proof of both the parties
  • Proof of Date of Birth both the parties
  • Residential address proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses
  • Death certificate or divorce decrees whichever is applicable, in case of any preceding marriage.

Any Additional Requirements In Case Of Marriage With Foreign National?

  • Copy of Passport of both the parties with valid visa in the country
  • N.O.C. or Marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy or Consulate in India by a foreigner embassy/partner.

In Case Of Delay In Filing Complaint, Can I File Complaint?

Yes, delay can be condoned by presiding officer, if complainant is able to satisfy forum or commission about reasonableness of delay.

Is There Any Prescribed Fee To File Consumer Complaint?

Yes, every complaint has to be accompanied with prescribed fee that need to be paid in form of Demand Draft or through Postal Order in favor of Registrar of the respective State Commission and payable at the respective place where the State Commission or the National Commission is situated.

Our other services and locations.
Divorce Lawyer in Delhi | Best Divorce Lawyer in Delhi | Best Divorce Advocate in Delhi | Best Divorce Lawyer in New Delhi | Best Divorce Lawyer in Dwarka court  | Best Divorce Lawyer in Tis Hazari court | Best Divorce Lawyer in Saket court | Expert Divorce Lawyer in Delhi